We’re looking for a brand manager who will drive Roast to its fullest potential through customer experience and services, marketing and communication initiatives. You’ll get to plan and execute exciting key brand activities and be at the forefront of helping our brand achieve its business goals.
Brand Management and Marketing Communications
- Develop strategies and campaigns across online and offline platforms to ensure the quality of products and services meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
- Be active in creating and sustaining partnerships, promotions and events.
- Responsible for building customer retention and loyalty program.
- Make sure that the customer experience of products and services is positive and stays consistent across branches and channels.
- Conduct market research and stay up to date with industry trends and consumer behaviors.
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and presenting monthly reports.
- Managing budget and forecast future budget spending.
- Facilitate and organize marketing activities such as photoshoots, video shoots and interviews with marketing, operation and kitchen teams.
- Develop new business across different channels and product lines i.e delivery, merchandise and takeaway.
- Be active in seeking new collaborations that will add value to the brand.
- Set future brand goals and targets with clear objectives and execution plans.
- Represent the brand and be the key contact person for press and media.
- Build strong relationships with media friends and seek out opportunities for press coverage.
Qualifications & Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a related field.
- Has a growth mindset, positive attitude, responsible, dedicated, and able to persevere when faced with obstacles.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Has an in-depth understanding of the brand’s current products and future concepts.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends.
- Passion for food and drinks is a plus!
Perks: 50% discount on delicious food and coffee of our brands including Roast, Daily Roast, Little Pea, and OCKEN!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com